Oh look there’s a wall, I’m going to walk towards it and see if I can……Oh no I fell through the terrain. Unexpected glitches sometimes. Who knew such a great virtual world would have glitches? Could it be the age of such virtual world? I mean it was launched on June 23, 2003. Or could it be my computer? It very well may be my computer causing such glitches. Besides the falling through the terrain a few times and walking through walls almost getting stuck. I manage to find some solid ground. It is there I am able to sit and enjoy how I look and also enjoy scenery through first person viewing.
Some fun things to try on Second Life:
- Fly your hearts out!
- Sling shot self and see if you land like a cat.
- Fall with fashion. (flying really high, stop flying)
- Sit on moving terrain. (I sat on this rotating sphere and I kept going round and round)
- Change appearance to be repulsive.
- Start a gang.
- Start a gang of Lizard people!
- Tell someone “I’m trying to eat you.”(funny responses)
- Make an anti-avatar of your self.
I’m still learning some more fun things to try on Second Life. I like being a super hero, so if the game glitches me into flying right through a wall I would be thrilled, in fact if I were glitched into being able to fly through different destinations that would be the best glitch ever! The glitches I find to be annoying include the delay of play time (slowness), falling through a terrain and getting stuck (forcing you to exit game) and my favorite annoying glitch is getting kicked off the game for no apparent reason…that one sucks the mother load.
I hope my random good and bad thoughts about Second Life change your thoughts in some way. I hope you try some fun things off my list!